Saturday, November 24, 2012

What Exactly Is a Cult?

KJV Blog Directory
I'm talking about cults today over at the King James Blog Directory.  This is a post I've been meaning to write about for awhile and I've finally gotten around to it.  I'd love for you to join me and let me know what you think.

But while I've got you here remember when you buy American this season, it needn't be a manufactured item.  There are wonderful artists and authors that would be incredibly blessed by your purchases.  Take a minute and visit my mother's etsy shop if you haven't already.  You'd bless her socks off if you made a purchase.

Wonderful Words Art Etsy Shop
Customized Name Art and More



Are You Blessed Here?
Get Free Updates.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Have You Looked At Our Books?
KindleNook, and Print Versions Available

And be sure to check out the new 
Fabulous Christmas Gift page for some great gifts