Tuesday, November 13, 2012

God Can Do Miracles and Link Up

I wrote some posts a few months ago that really seemed to raise people's ire.  Normally this would be where I would link back to the old posts but I don't feel like reliving the drama.  That's one of the reasons why my comments on this blog have kept changing.  I've been looking for a commenting system that offers me more control when people start hurling painful insults.

It feels sometimes that what I write is merely noise is a vast expanse of post modern thought.  I wonder how my words can be used or if they'll even be of any use to God. I wonder if people will be blessed by them, or if people will even read them.

I'm not the world's best writer or most innovative blogger, all I desire is to be used by Him.  Sometimes it feels like I'm toiling without results.  No matter what I do however, it's not my effort that will bring fruit to this ministry.  It's not me who blesses, it's God.  I just want to be available to be used by Him.

I feel like Simon Peter after a long night of fishing and empty nets.  And yet the master bids me to keep fishing.  I can only hope he'll use a willing heart to do miracles.

Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.  And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.
Luke 5:4-6


Will You Join In Today's Link Up?
Anything Encouraging.
This Link Up Is Moderated because of Spamming.  I will try to update the list frequently.








Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Like