Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Why I Hate My Wedding Photos.

I have hated the way I look in pictures for years ( I finally learned to tilt my chin down and into the camera to avoid a double chin) so needless to say I HATE the way I look in my wedding photography.  It was my fault not my photographers.

There is this sick feeling in my stomach and  tears every time I look at my pictures because they just don't make me feel pretty.  Here I am in the most expensive dress I've ever owned in my life, with salon done hair, make-up that I thought was beautiful and I hate every single picture taken of me.

No picture with me in it makes me smile, but then I see this picture:



It was taken at the exact moment my husband first saw me on our wedding day, and I'm reminded there is truly only one opinion that matters and it isn't mine.  (In the interest of full disclosure not having a picture I love, still hurts, but less)

Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.