Monday, October 8, 2012

One of Those Days!!!

Have you ever had one of those days?

I'm not talking about one of those really bad days, like the day Napoleon fought at Waterloo or the day Anne Boylyn had a daughter.  No, I'm just talking about  one of "those days."

You know the day I mean, the days where you really don't have room to complain but you still feel overwhelmed anyways. It's the type of day where you feel like you can't encourage anyone anymore and you need the encouragement.

It's been one of those weeks for me.  Yes I'm blessed, yes God is good, but I'll be honest; I've been more than a little whiny.


Sigh, I'm busy doing paperwork, I hate paperwork.  I hate all the phone calls that go with paperwork even more.  I hate automated systems.

Someone needs to call the whambulance ; )

Okay I'm done whining I promise.  At least I have some freezer meals ready to go and I don't need to worry about dinner.

I'm blessed.

I'm blessed.

I'm blessed.


Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.