Friday, October 5, 2012

Lord You Are Welcome Here Today & A Sneak Peak

Lord you are welcome in my home and my heart today.
Help me seek You first.
In the beauty of my family, You are welcome.
In the mess of my heart, You are welcome.
You are welcome when I am overwhelmed.
You are welcome when I am at peace.
Lord help us open our hearts today to You.


Will you pray for us today?

Also in case you're wondering this book will be available very very soon = )


If you're interested in getting a copy for free to review on Amazon and/or your blog Contact Me
Also if you're interested in a blogger vacation and would like a post or two about freezer cooking just let me know.




Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.