Monday, October 1, 2012

A Hair Tip, A Scripture, & A Linkup ( Or The Most Disjointed Blogpost EVER!)

So, I'm seriously in the "I don't wanna, you can't make me" phase right now when it comes to writing.  I am so close to getting 3 projects done but am feeling so "Blah!" about writing at the moment.  I covet your prayers.  I'd love to get these 3 books done within the next 3 weeks so they can be ready for Christmas.
(PS If you're interested in receiving free eBooks as they are published please contact me if you're willing to do a review on Amazon and/or your blog.)

Anyway, because I firmly believe homemaking isn't easy I will continue with my series on tips.  Oh and feel free to pin away!

The Hair Tip:


A fast go-to nice looking hair style can literally mean 4 days of your life back at the end of the year.  What would you do with the extra time?

I reccomend: 
  • Flexi-clips, that's the type of hair clip that's in the picture, and yes I do sell them ; )
  • Buying product that works
  • Buying a hair piece that matches the color of your hair, and yes I wear one quite often.
  • Getting your hair cut in a low-fuss style.
  • Learning how to do some quick braids or up-dos (flexis, make up-dos super easy.)
The Scripture

Enough about hair, I was blessed reading this passage this morning and just had to share it:



This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. 
 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 
  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. 
 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. 
  The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
Lamentations 3:21-25

The Link-Up
Linkup anything encouraging, and anything that will be a blessing.  Because of some spammer issues that I've been having you must have a link to my blog somewhere on your homepage or in your post to participate.  (I hate rules but I hate vulgar spam even more)  Let's not let them ruin our fun : )  Link to http://www.lessonsfromivy.com, an image or text link is fine.








Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.