(PS If you're interested in receiving free eBooks as they are published please contact me if you're willing to do a review on Amazon and/or your blog.)
Anyway, because I firmly believe homemaking isn't easy I will continue with my series on tips. Oh and feel free to pin away!
The Hair Tip:
A fast go-to nice looking hair style can literally mean 4 days of your life back at the end of the year. What would you do with the extra time?
- Flexi-clips, that's the type of hair clip that's in the picture, and yes I do sell them ; )
- Buying product that works
- Buying a hair piece that matches the color of your hair, and yes I wear one quite often.
- Getting your hair cut in a low-fuss style.
- Learning how to do some quick braids or up-dos (flexis, make up-dos super easy.)
Enough about hair, I was blessed reading this passage this morning and just had to share it:
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
Linkup anything encouraging, and anything that will be a blessing. Because of some spammer issues that I've been having you must have a link to my blog somewhere on your homepage or in your post to participate. (I hate rules but I hate vulgar spam even more) Let's not let them ruin our fun : ) Link to http://www.lessonsfromivy.com, an image or text link is fine.
Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.