Thursday, August 2, 2012

O Magnify The Lord With Me!

I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. 
 My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. 
 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.
Psalm 34:1-3

Our God is good and worthy to be praised.

He's worthy to be praised when things are mundane.

He's worthy to be praised when things are going well.

He deserves our prayer when we face pain, just the same as when we face joy.

Our God is always worthy to be praised, always.

Magnify the Lord with me today.  Let me know how God has blessed you and your family.

Charming drawing of a mother doing her mending as she watches over her young child.


Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.