Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Beauty and a Link Up

I've been having a bad hair year.  It's just been plain awful.  It started with a straightening treatment gone horribly wrong.  My hair literally began breaking into pieces.

Now, after a pregnancy my hair recently started falling out in huge globs, so now I'm stuck with little wispy's growing back in  that won't lay flat no matter how much gel or hair spray I use.

It's been extremely depressing, and trolling comments that have insulted my appearance certainly haven't been helping.

Our external beauty can change in a flash.  Age, child-birth, tragedy, sickness and many other things can change how we look.  But that is not where our true value lies.


 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;  But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
1 Peter 3:3-4

Now it's time for some encouragement.  What encouraging things have you been writing lately?




Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.