Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Homemaking Secret

I've been trying to keep Lessons From Ivy a place of encouragement for other women like me.   We all have our days where it just feels like we've missed our calling, where things are hard, and we feel absolutely desperate.

I am right there with you!  Being a mother of three little kids is hard (being a mother of one little one is hard too, believe me I remember).  Trying to live by grace is hard.

Spending most of your waking hours with little people who don't have a firm grasp on the English language isn't easy.

Do I love being a mom? ABSOLUTELY!  Are my children my greatest treasure! Yes!  But I know there are moments when it's hard.  There are moments when I know it feels like you can't carry on.  This is normal, mother's have been experiencing this for eons.

So why am I saying all of this?  Well, I've tried to keep Lessons From Ivy a place where you can come and find a dose of encouragement from a Mom who is right there with you.  I don't like straying from that vision much, but I do want to share with you a little project I'm working on someplace else on the Internet.

 I am starting a new series on Gluten Free Homemaking blog that I am just thrilled about.  Freezer cooking has changed my family dynamic in so many ways I can't begin to put it into one blog post.

If you've been toying around with the idea of freezer cooking, if you're looking for more time, or ways to free up your grocery budget, join me over at Gluten Free Homemaking for this series.  Freezer cooking has been a huge blessing for my family I hope it can be one for your's too.

What homemaking secret has helped your family out the most?

iPiccy: Loading picture 


Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.