Monday, July 23, 2012

Encourage My Heart Link Up

My Week In Review
Yesterday I got absolutely fed up with the comments and hate mail I've been getting lately and posted about it.  I've also been talking about why it doesn't matter if you spoil your children or not.  You can also find some blogging tips here and another fabulous post (not written by me) about young girls and their mothers, here.


Featured Bloggers From the Link Up
This wasn't what Cheryl linked up last week but Holy Cow! Have you seen her before and after pictures over at Treasures from a Shoe Box? AMAZING!

Manic Mother

Jamie also has some great tips for culturing love in  a marriage after having a baby.




Oh and you'll simply love Gail's walk through a Budapest flea market.



What encouraging things would you like to link up today?  I'd appreciate a link back too, but I won't make you feel guilty if you don't : )




Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.  

Photobucket