Wednesday, April 4, 2012

How The Internet Almost Burned Down My House

The internet has the potential to give stay at home mom's crazy ideas, very crazy ideas.

Combine several of these ideas and you might just wind up with a small fire on your hands.

See below for my recipe for microwave biscuits (subscribers click the link to view)



Microwave Biscuits:

  • Take half cooked dough from flaming oven place in three microwave safe bowls.
  • Microwave each bowl separately for one minute.
  • Disconnect internet to prevent any more crazy ideas and kitchen fires.

All we could do as a family was laugh.  We are so blessed it's not even funny : )





Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!