Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Resources/Freebies and eBook Linkup.

Posts in This Series


If you are interested in writing an eBook I highly recommend:

Blogging With Amy, has an absolutely FABULOUS series on eBooks.  I love her blog in general by the way, but this is the best series I have found anywhere on the subject of eBooks.  I tried not to reinvent the wheel here with my series because hers has so many fabulous tips.

I also highly recommend Sarah Mae's book "How to Market and Sell Your eBook", and if you don't already you should really subscribe to her new blog "It's the Idea".  And watch this fabulous video if you haven't already.

I also recommend if you're going to write an eBook you should read as many as possible.  Get a feel for what they're like and how they're priced.

I highly recommend Thrifty Homemaker Finds on Facebook, she publishes Free eBook finds everyday day.  I've literally downloaded (not read) over a hundred so far.

Are there any other great resources out there I'm missing?  Also if you've got an eBook, I'd love for you to link it up here, to your website, Amazon, whatever.  Let's see them : )



Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!