Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Matthew 6:33 Piano Teacher Review Copies Available

Have you ever thought about teaching music lessons?  Maybe you're a pianist, violinist, or trained vocalist.  If you need a little extra money in the family budget teaching music lessons can be a great work from home business.

Music lessons have been a cottage industry for a very long time.  And I'd love to help you learn how to not only become a successful music teacher but more importantly, teach for the glory of God.

I'm releasing an eBook at the beginning of April and I need reviewers!  Even if you don't have a blog, I'm looking for reviewers to post to Amazon and Barnes and Nobles too.

If you think you're interested in reviewing this book for me, please e-mail lessonsfromivy at gmail dot com.
I'd love to be a blessing to you and help you earn a little extra income from home.

A Limited number of copies are available so please e-mail now.




To stay up to date, and have access to my free e-book  Subscribe or  Like Lessons from Ivy And to see where I link click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!