Tuesday, March 6, 2012

God is Real, and He Loves You


I hold my little one close as we come in from the car.

"Mama Moon! Mama Moon, up sooo high!"

"Yes Felicity, that is the moon.  Isn't it pretty?"

"Mama Moon! Mama Moon!"

"Oh Felicity, did you know God made that moon, and all the stars too?"

"God Moon!"

"And did you know Felicity, the same God who made that moon, loves you so much, and wants to be your friend?"

"Moon up high!"

"God made the moon and God loves you Felicity, He's real, and He really loves you."


Oh what a sacred duty we are entrusted with as mothers.

 6And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
 7And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 
Deuteronomy 6:6-7








To stay up to date, and have access to my free e-book  Subscribe or  Like Lessons from Ivy 
And to see where I link click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!