Friday, March 9, 2012

Child Training Bible Winner and Need Book Reviewers!

And the winner of the Child Training Bible Is:
Andrea P!
Congratulations.

For those of you who didn't win, I highly recommend this Bible.
We've been doing our family devotions, and I've been doing my personal devotions out of it.
I just Love it : )
You Can Buy Your Own
Here


Also, I need Christian Musicians to Review my Ebook I'm releasing next month.
Send me an e-mail at lessonsfromivy at gmail dot com.


Be Blessed Today!


To stay up to date, and have access to my free e-book  Subscribe or  Like Lessons from Ivy 
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!