Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How To Sell Your Clothes on eBay

I want more room in my tiny closets, so I'm saying goodbye to a lot of clothes.  Here's a beginners guide to selling on eBay (For some slightly more serious tips, click here).

Step one: Go through your closet, if you don't love (and I mean love) the way something looks on you get it out of your closet.

Step two: Take your best seasonal clothing, wash, iron, and repair as needed, then photograph them. 

Step Three: Hack into your husband's eBay account and list them.

Step Four: Break up with your clothes via a YouTube video.  (subscribers click on the post link to view)


Step Five: Shamelessly self-promote your auctions on your blog.

Step Six: Ask friends to share your shameless self-promotion via Facebook and Twitter, so your clothes can find someone who will really love them.

My Ebay Auctions, in case you were wondering.
http://myworld.ebay.com/parts_hobbies/?_trksid=p4340.l2559
Click on the pictures for specific auctions, I'll try to keep this list up to date.
I'll be listing over the course of a few months to avoid fees : )







Do you need to say goodbye to any of your clothes?



To stay up to date, and have access to my free e-book  Subscribe or  Like Lessons from Ivy 
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!