Monday, March 19, 2012

Silent Ambassadors


I had a new life promised,
But I wouldn't let go,
So I ate cotton candy
At the midnight show.

It played out projections
That coaxed me away.
It told me that vessels
Weren't made out of clay.

There's no spinning wheel,
Not even a Potter;
Just wandering hunters
And oblivious fodder.

I stood from my seat,
Though only in mind,
And cried, "You're 
Metaphysically quite misaligned!"

My well-spoken words
Shook the theater with violence
(At least it would have
If I spoke more than silence).

CM Logan


I've got a little bit of writer's block at the moment.  This is a poem and artwork from my husband 



To stay up to date, and have access to my free e-book  Subscribe or  Like Lessons from Ivy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!