Saturday, October 15, 2011

How to Save on Disposable Diapers

I just bought 192 size 4 diapers for $26 and no shipping!!  That's $.13 a diaper, whoo hooo! Pretty good for size 4 if you ask me.

I've seen this method of saving money on diapers on several websites and blogs now, so I'm truly sure where credit is due.  Apparantly I'm one of the few Mom's who doesn't know how to buy diapers this way. (why did I wait so long?)

I was able to do this because of four things, the Amazon Mom program, the Amazon Subscribe and Save  program, an Amazon  Pamper's Coupon and an Amazon Swagbucks Gift Certificate I earned.
Here's how to do it yourself:


The Price for Amazon Size 4 diapers is $47.19
When you join Amazon Mom 's you recieve 15% off the total purchase on Diapers and no shipping.
When You sign up to Subscribe and Save  (do this right after you put the item in your cart) you recieve 15% off on your order
(you can cancel anytime)
The Coupon Amazon had for Pampers was $1.50
 (be sure to go to the coupon book so you can clip it)
My gift certificate I earned from about a month of searching on Swagbucks was $5.

Here's what my invoice looks like:


Item(s) Subtotal:$47.19
Shipping & Handling:$0.00
Promotion Applied:-$14.16
Your Coupon Savings:-$1.50
 -----
Total Before Tax:$31.53
Sales Tax:$0.00
Gift Certificate/Card Amount:-$5.00
 -----
Total for This Shipment:$26.53
Total paid by Gift Certificate/Card:-$5.00


Okay I'm done bragging now it's your turn, go forth and save.


Yes the links above are affiliate and referral links, a girl's gotta keep saving : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!