Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Fear Not

Fear Not

Imagine what you could do for God if you didn't have fear.
  • Facebook
    0
  • Twitter
    0
  • Google+
    0
  • Pinterest
    0
  • Print Friendly
    0

Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10 

Fear, it’s a funny little thing isn’t is?
It can make us ineffective, it can make us believe lies, it can literally make us ill.
And yet the Bible tells us time and time again to “Fear Not.”  I came across a beautiful printable this week that I just had to share.
Melinda from Musings of a Ministers Wife created a fabulous graphic, with every scripture reference to fear in the Bible that can apply to us today. (My image is a cropped version of her’s, the full version was too big for my website.)
I encourage you to visit her website and print it off. If you’re dealing with fear in your life right now this would be a fabulous reminder of God’s sovereignty.
Imagine living a life not crippled by fear. What could you do for God, that you’re not doing now?

Now It’s Your Turn, share this blog or post with someone else if it’s been a blessing to you.  Then Be sure to stop by Musings of a Minister’s wife and tell Melinda thank you for making such a nice printable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!