Monday, December 31, 2012

2 Songs For 2012

I took some time today to find renditions of 2 songs that have been running through my head today.  After spending quite a bit of time looking on YouTube, the versions I preferred of both pieces were by non-professionals, there is a genuineness of the both singers hearts I love. (Subscribers click the link to view these 2 amazing songs)

"My Tribute" has simply been my heart song today.  Every good and perfect thing from 2012, every accomplishment, every accolade is because of my Lord and Savior.  He truly deserves all the praise.


There is no greater aspiration in life than to serve God with all one's heart.
This was sung at my wedding 5 and 1/2 years ago and was sung at my husband's ordination this past year.



"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."  
Galatians 6:7

I am so excited to see how God will bless in 2013.


So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 
1 Corinthians 3:7
If You're Blessed Here
Sign Up For Free Updates : )


Delivered by FeedBurner