Monday, September 24, 2012

How To Flip a Fried Egg Perfectly Every Time (& link Up

Homemaking is NOT easy for most women.   A high school home economics course doesn't exactly prepare most women for the running of their households.  Because of this, and because I'm trying to finish a few eBooks before Christmas, I'm going to be sharing my best homemaking tips.  I hope you enjoy (and maybe pin) them.


Tip: Can't flip a fried egg? Make eggs in a basket instead.  Just cut out a hole in a piece of bread, then crack the egg om the center, flipping is a breeze.

Now for today's link-up, anything encouraging.  Because of spammers, I'm requiring that you link back here.  Just be sure http://www.lessonsfromivy.com is linked somewhere on your post or homepage.  You can grab my button if you want or link to the picture.  Either way I look forward to reading your posts and I've been pinning quite a few of them and sharing them on Facebook too.





Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.  

Photobucket