Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Autumn Leaves and a Link Up

Fall Country Road

His Given Breath

The cutting vision
in the rotted, lazy autumn:

an awful pile of leaves,
full of panic and wind,
coil and cull.
A storm in burnt umber
and pale ochre
culminates in rustling clamor.

Fractals dance in pirouettes
while crackling in their confidence.
They muster waltzes
and joyful jigs.

Soon they relent,
Scatter, and drop.
Feigned life fallen
in His given breath.

CM Logan (c) 2012

Read this poem and other's in my husband's book "His Given Breath" 
Buy an eCopy now for only $.99

 Now for the Link Up, anything encouraging, anything that will bless, I look forward to reading.





Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.