Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Best Blogging Tip EVER!


I have a little side project I've been doing lately when I have the time.  I love blogging, and writing.  Tips for both however don't really seem at home here on Lessons From Ivy, so I have another website where I share these tips and have some inexpensive blog designs as well.

If this type of thing interests you, you will definitely want to read my number one blogging tip today!  I hope you'll join me to find out what it is : )


Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.
And to see the lovely places where I link click

2 comments:

  1. Hopping over from B&BB - so true. You just have to keep yourself out in front of people. People have short attention spans...and in the blogosphere out-of-sight, out-of-mind. Thank you for sharing. I sometimes get hung up on trying to make my blog LOOK better...and then I happen onto a blog that doesn't have a super-professional look, but has thousands of followers. Case in point. A nice look is nice - but it can't replace your #1 blogging tip. :) Blessings from Zagreb: A Little R & R http://jukiczr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your #1 blogging tip. Consistent blogging to keep your readers engaged is important. (Visiting from B&BB blog hop.)

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!