Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I almost missed it

I almost missed it.........

I was busy.

Busy working from home, trying to plant seeds that will eventually bring an income.

I was busy cleaning.

I was busy cooking.

I was just busy.

And then I look over at my sweet daughter, Felicity and realize, it was her last day as a One year old.

How could I forget?  How could I not treasure this special day?  My sweet little baby, now a little girl, full of excitement and opinions of her own.

I almost missed it, praise God I didn't.




Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!