Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mama Give Me Dolly!

Little kids say the cutest things don't they?  I especially love the age my Felicity is, 22 months.

I wrote a dictionary of sorts last year when my oldest was her age.  From the way toddlers this age pronounce things to the surprisingly grown-up sentences they will unexpectedly make, they just sound so adorable.

Felicity for example looked me square in the face today and said:

"Mama, give me Dolly!"

This was a pretty big sentence for her.  But unfortunately we've reached an impasse..............




We're getting there : )

By the way, would you mind voting for my cuties?
(Once you log in with Facebook, you can vote 10x's)

We have about a 10% chance of making it to the finals. We would LOVE to win the gift card to Babies R' Us (we desperately need new car seats.)

To stay up to date, and have access to my free e-book  Subscribe or  Like Lessons from Ivy 
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!