Friday, January 20, 2012

God's Grace 2 Corinthians 2:9

DSC04724DSC04724DSC04724


"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 2:9

When your entire family is sick with the stomach flu, His grace is sufficient.

When your family is going through financial strain, His grace is sufficient.

When you are trying to manage too much at once, His grace is sufficient.

When you feel as though you can't complete the tasks at hand, His grace is sufficient.

When your heart aches, His grace is sufficient.

When you're at a fork in the road, His grace is sufficient.

When someone you love let's you down, His grace is sufficient.

When everything is going right, His grace is sufficient.

When everything is going wrong, His grace is sufficient.

His grace is sufficient

His grace is sufficient

His grace is sufficient



Be blessed today and may the grace of God touch you.


If you haven't already be sure to enter my current giveaway.
If you've been encouraged here I invite you to Like Lessons From Ivy on Facebook or Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!