Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Do Other Blogs Make You Jealous?



I'm guest posting today over at Raising Mighty Arrows.


As I've been blogging I have come across some fabulous sites that bless me on a regular basis resources like Women Living WellRaising HomemakersA Wise Woman Builds Her HomeHoly Spirit led HomeschoolingThe Better MomRoo Mag and so many others.


It's easy however to get just a little jealous of other people's success when you so desperately want to be used by God.  Numbers aren't the whole story though.


If you are blogging just for yourself, to share family pictures, or to build a website then this post isn't for you.  But if you desire to honor and glorify God with what you do, I hope you'll join me at Raising Mighty Arrows today to read the rest.


And, have you taken a moment to enter into the "True Christian Motherhood" Giveaway, ending on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!