Monday, October 31, 2011

Free Ebook! Devotions For the First Few Days

My free promotional period has ended, you can get the Kindle Edition or the Print Edition.
Don't have a Kindle?  You can download the software free on your computer.


I am so excited!!!

After years of prayer, countless legal pads with outlines, and journals containing my meandering thoughts I've finally written a book!!  Okay so it's a really short book, but it's still a book : )

This has been a dream of mine for a very long time and thanks to e-publishing it's actually a reality.

My husband and I will hopefully be publishing more in the near future but since this is my first book, I want to share it FREE to all my readers.

I've been praying for a very long time that God would guide me to something worth wrting about.  It was the same day as a friend's baby shower that the idea for this book came to mind.

As I was thinking about all the nerves, and stress that went along with being a new mom, there was so much I wanted to communicate to my friend that just wouldn't fit into a card.  I came to the conclusion a book would be needed just to begin to say everything I wanted to.......then I realized there was absolutely no reason not to write a book containing all my thoughts.  In fact it became clear this was "the book" I had been waiting to write.

So this book is for her and all my friends, and every other mother who is holding a little one in her arms, who needs encouragement breathed into her heart.  It doesn't matter how many children you may already have, being a new mom again is still overwhelming, these words are for you.

I pray this book blesses you and you share it with others. 

If you want to download a book for your specific e-reader you can do so here for only $.99

My free promotional period for this book has ended, but I love my fans and subscribers!  Stay up to date and find out about new free eBooks. Subscribe or Like Lessons from Ivy on Facebook, I am going to always try and have at least one free eBook available for my fans : )


Again I encourage you to share this post, and this book with any mother who you think might be blessed by this new book.

I hope you have a Fabulous Day!




(If you need any photography done in Southernish Michigan this is the woman to go to)

And if you haven't already, be sure to enter my mother's Artwork Giveaway Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!