Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Easy Pumpkin Recipes

Even if your family doesn't celebrate Halloween (we don't) doesn't mean you have to miss out on the joys of playing with pumpkin "guts".  Definitely in my opinion one of the thrills of childhood.

These are the first of several pumpkins I'm sure we'll gut and roast this season in order to make:

Pumpkin Pancakes
 Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin Custard

And what ever new mystery recipe I may come across this year. (Be sure to add a comment bellow if you've posted a recipe on your blog and I can include a link to this list) .

Once you roast and puree your own pumpkin you'll never go back to "Libby's" again.


Ivy Loves her pumpkins, she was so excited to buy them at the super market.


Felicity is ready to join in the fun too!


I tried to get several pictures but Ivy refused to look up, she was way too intent upon her mission: Play with gooey pumpkin guts!

What's your favorite pumpkin recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!