Friday, July 15, 2011

A Place Called Blessing Book Review

A Place Called Blessing by John Trent and Annette Smith  was a nice story, I enjoyed reading it.  It was a nice little piece of fiction about a boy who grows up in foster care and later tries to piece his life back together.

It's certainly not my favorite book I've ever read, but once I picked it up I had a very difficult time putting it down. I'd recommend it if you enjoy a light read.  It's slightly predictable, but possible to look past.

I'd put this on my Christmas list for someone who's an avid reader, they'll enjoy it.

(I was given a free copy of this book to review by booksneeze.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!