Saturday, June 4, 2011

Put Your Dream to the Test Book Review

I had the pleasure of reviewing John C. Maxwell's Put Your Dream to the Test for booksneeze.com, and all I can say is "fabulous!"  This is a must read for any one graduating High School, college, or someone who just feels like they aren't living out their passion.  

This isn't a book that is just filled with warm fuzzy stories, platitudes, cliche's, and acrostics designed to make you feel good in the moment, this book actually has an action plan.  Although I've read other books similar to this one, this is the first time I've finished a book and thought, "Wow, I know how to reach my dream now!"  And in all sincerity, my husband and I are looking to enter into full time ministry in the near future, this book has truly provided us with valuable insight that we will be implementing over the next few years.  Go out buy it for any open house you might be going to this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!