Thursday, March 24, 2011

MIA Blogger

I realize what I post is of no great consequence to the world, but I've been MIA because of getting ready for my sister's wedding shower, and trying to finish up my ancestry.com project before my subscription expires.  I did want to share two things today though.

The "bad news" it seems like every time I think I have everything I need for my children there's a new safety recommendation or a recall: http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/03/21/car.seat.guidelines.parenting/index.html?section=cnn_latest

The good news is Mama to 4 Blessings is hosting a giveaway for an infant car seat that seats up to 35 pounds!  I'm hoping of course that I'll win : ) but feel free to enter here if you have little ones, I know a free car seat could really help out a lot of families, including mine : )

http://mamato3blessings.blogspot.com/2011/03/safety-1st-onboard-35-infant-car-seat.html

She's been doing some fabulous giveaways lately so check back on her sight.


1 comment:

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!