Monday, December 6, 2010

Yesterday in Jr. Church

We're working on our kids Christmas play during Jr. Church, needless to say our practices are very entertaining.  There were 3 boys sitting in the back "singing."  At one point the youngest of the boys is messing around with something and sticking it in the other boy's face next to him.  My sister being the authoritarian of the adults in the room, demanded that "whatever it was" to "give it to me now!"  The little boy hung his head and gave my sister his treasure.  She took it in her hand and asked him what it was, he again hung his head and said, "my toenail....."

I'm so proud of my sister, and shocked she didn't get terribly grossed out. Needless to say our Christmas play this year should be a hoot.

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! Oh my! I could just see it. So glad she was able to keep a straight face. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Isn't it fun working with kids!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Church Christmas plays are great. I have 3 of my 9 grandkids performing this year. It should be fun! :-)

    God bless you and your family

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!