Thursday, January 16, 2014

A New Place For the Homeschool Mom

Okay so here's the deal.  For those of you who don't know me, I am a moderately funny, former educator, turned blogger, author and stay at home homeschooling mom of 3 wonderful kids.

I also have big dreams.  And I don't mean kind of big dreams like sing the national anthem at a Tigers Game (although I'd totally love to do that), I mean knock your socks off only God himself can fulfill them kind of dreams. One of these dreams just so happens to be writing a novel with my husband.  This is "the" book.  The one that wormed its way into our brains and won't let go.  It's the book I'll actually be sending to agents.

I have literally taught every age level from pre-kindergarten, to elementary school, to middle school, to high school, to college, and even senior citizens professionally.

I'm no longer teaching professionally and I've started the journey of homeschooling with my own children and there are times when I'm bursting with ideas and other times when I'm overwhelmed.

Long Story Short Lessons From Ivy is getting a little face lift.

 Before it was mostly my ramblings of motherhood and every day life.  Moving forward I'd love to create a community for other homeschool moms like me, and plenty of encouragement.  Oh and a truck load of free Printables ;)

Here's the deal, this blog post is just to let you know what's going on.  I'm not re-launching the website for a few months yet, maybe as many as 6.  For the moment I'll simply be sharing posts and printables I hope will be a blessing to other homeschool moms.

So if that's you, take a minute and subscribe if you haven't already.


Get an Instant Download of
"The Value of a Praying Mother"
When You Sign Up For Free e-Mails


Don't Miss Out 
Valuable Homeschooling Tips and Encouragement
Free Instant Downloads and  Printables 
Lesson Plans For All Levels and Abilities
Community With Other Christian Homeschoolers 

Enter Your E-mail Now  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!