Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Continuing Pain Of Miscarriage

The Kindle Version of Honoring a Child Born to Heaven is FREE today on Amazon.
1 in 4 pregnancies will end in miscarriage, there are so many women who need Hope.
Would you share this on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter?


Today in my inbox I got this letter I wanted to share it with you because I know so many women feel the same way:

I just downloaded your book. I haven't read it yet but imam thrilled a book is written for those who suffered miscarriage. I also like how it has some spiritual parts to it because I have had a next to non existsnt realtiinship with God since then. I am so angry that he took my baby and that he teased me with one just to take it. I hope your book helps.


Here was my response: 

I'm so sorry.  I've always had what others would consider a "close" relationship with God and it still took A LOT of time to deal with the loss of three pregnancies.   Years later I still deal with trusting God fully.  I hope you find peace for the moment, which is all any of us can hope. 

I know how hard it is to seek God after a loss, and anyone who tells you just to "get over it" doesn't understand.  Push through the pain and pray.  Push through the pain and read your Bible.  The book of James says "Draw nigh to God and he will draw nigh to you."  If you're seeking Him, you'll find him.  God is the ultimate author of peace and hope.

There is always a hope that you will see your baby in heaven if you have Christ in your heart.  Even though your baby was taken away in this life, a precious soul was still created.  

I'm just a mom trying to muddle through things, God is my rock. I hope you're blessed by what you read and I hope it draws you to him.

Do you ladies have anything else to add?



If You're Blessed Here
Sign Up For Free Updates : )


Delivered by FeedBurner