Friday, February 8, 2013

Pin My Post Friday!


Cool Announcement: I'm starting a group board for Christian bloggers/authors.  It's so we can get a little more exposure to a larger audience for our own work but so that we can also share blog posts/books that have blessed us by others.

If you've never been a part of a group board, this will be the perfect one to get you started.  The only "rule" is whatever you pin must be by a Christian writer.

How To Join:
1) You must follow me @ http://www.pinterest.com/lessonsfromivy
2) Leave a request in the comments with your pinterest user name.
3) I'll add you some time this weekend and then you can start pinning to your hearts content.  Easy Peasy!



Now it's time to link up your most popular posts so we can all pin them! Feel free to link up your PINTEREST PAGES too, just include Pinterest page in the title of the post : ) 


I hate picking favorites so.............
I will do my best to pin each of your posts this week as a thank you!

Here are the rules:

1) Share this post somehow, take two seconds to pin it, or use one of the buttons below to share on facebook, twitter, or whatever.  Or you can always just link back on your blog.  Bonus points if I get a place on your sidebar : )

2) Visit at least 3 posts and Pin them!

3) As a thank you to me for hosting the link-up (it does cost just a little money) Promise to give me your first born  sign up for FREE e-mail updates using the form at the bottom of the post so you can get your Free eBooks, and so you don't forget about the party next week.
*Note since this party is still growing I run the link-ups for several weeks that way everyone's posts get more exposure.  Just be sure to visit the posts towards the bottom too!*







If You're Blessed Here
Sign Up For Free Updates : )


Delivered by FeedBurner