Wednesday, December 26, 2012

God's Strength: 32 Verses To Highlight in Your Bible


God doesn't expect you to live your life on your own strength.
He wants you to depend on his.


Grab your bible and a crayola crayon, colored pencil, or unique colored highlighter.  Go through and highlight these verses about the Lord's strength.  He can truly be your help in times of trouble.  (I put my favorite verses first, the rest are in chronological order.)

Nehemiah 8:10
Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our LORD: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength. 


Colossians 1:11
Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;


1 Chronicles 16:11
 Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually. 

Ephesians 6:10-11
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 

2 Timothy 2:1
Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 


Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father’s God, and I will exalt him. 

2 Samuel 22:33
God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. 

Psalm 18:12 
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. 

Psalm19:14
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. 

Psalm 21:21
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice! 

Psalm 27:1
A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. (Psa 28:7 KJV)

Psalm 28:8
The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. 

Psalm 29:1
A Psalm of David. Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength. 

Psalm 29:11
The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace. 

Psalm 37:39
But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. 

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. 

Psalm 19:14
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. 


Psalm 59:9
Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence. 

Psalm 59:17
Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy. 

Psalm 62:7
In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. 

Psalm 73:26
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. 

Psalm 84:7
They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God. 

Psalm 93:1
The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved. 

Psalm 140:7
O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle. 

Isaiah 12:2
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. 

Isaiah 26:4
Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength: 

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. 

Habakuk 3:19
The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments. 

Mark 12:30
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. 

Mark 12:33
And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. 

Revelation 5:12
Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 



If You're Blessed Here
Sign Up For Free Updates : )


Delivered by FeedBurner