1) Look them in the eyes and tell them that you love them.
2)Concentrate on not raising your voice when angry today.
3) Do something for your child you know they'd like.
4) Give them a surprise, a drawing for them to color, a dessert, a small toy, a few dollars, or something else that will make them smile.
5) Open up a family photo album and show them their baby pictures. Tell them all the emotions you had when you first became their parent.
6) Find a scripture and tell your child you'll be praying that scripture for them, then do it.
7) Let your child pick what's for dinner.
8) Tell them how precious they are to God. Tell them they are worth more than they will ever know.
9) Discover something new together, a game, an activity, or even just a book.
10) Listen to them, pick a moment and cherish it. These are the longest days but the shortest years.
How do you bless your children? Click here and scroll down to comment.
Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.