Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World and Link Up

One of my favorite parenting books that I've read is Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World by Ken Ham. I watched a sermon over the course of the few days at Answers in Genesis that is absolutely phenomenal.  I've been trying to embed the video, but it's a broken link.  Go over to the website and watch it though, it is an excellent message.

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week.  The most popular post was by Passionate Homemaking, her Proud to Be the Woman That I am post seemed to catch a lot of people's eyes including mine.  So often with homemaking blogs it's easy to get bogged down reading about other people's standards, the rhythms of their homes and how other people rear their children.  But even homemaking bloggers aren't perfect.

Link up your encouraging posts, I'll be featuring some on facebook this week.




Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.  

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing one of your favorite parenting books. I'm going to look it up at Amazon. (I'm currently reading "What the Bible Says about Parenting" by John MacArthur).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Ken Ham speak several times (as a child) but haven't read that book. I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!