Monday, May 7, 2012

Encourage My Heart Link Up


I was having a little bit of writer's block, so I've asked my husband to give me the first word of this post, he chose the word "donkey."  Donkey?  He couldn't have given me a harder word to go on.  So here is my attempt to start a post with the word "donkey."

"Donkey," said the red head to her pet mule, "Remind me to buy a book of writing prompts, because my husband is lousy at them."

 Just like after I finished my last eBook, finishing this one has left me once again a little burnt out on writing.  I'll probably do some vlogs this week so my brain can take a break.

In the mean time, for the month of May my eBook "Honoring a Child Born to Heaven" will be free for  Facebook fans and e-mail subscribers.  Please consider sharing this information on your social networks because there are so many women who struggle with the grief of miscarriage.  This is a book of hope for them.

And here are some of my favorite posts from last week:


I am his EZER KENEGDO 

Rushing Motherhood

A Merry Heart

Appreciating the Now

Now it's your turn, link up your encouraging posts.  
I'm not fussy about "rules" but I'd love for you to link back or become a fan as a simple thank you for hosting.



1. Our Ordered Steps

2. Shipwreck Casserole, Fast Prep, Naturally GF

3. Naturally Gluten Free Foods

4. How To Be a Successful Mother

5. Glass half full or half empty?

6. 5 Words for My Husband & {Link-up}

7. The Blessed Freedom of Faith

8. Freedom of Forgiveness @ 1-Min BibleLoveNotes

9. God is UNREASONABLE @ 1-Min. Bible Love Notes

10. Do 10 Commandments Apply Today? @ 1-Min. BLNs

11. HOME SWEET HOME DECOR

12. HOW to Say Sorry to Your Husband (or Anyone)

13. To CAPTCHA or Not to CAPTCHA

14. Bugs Ate My Sweaters & God Taught Me Lessons

15. I CUT MY OWN HAIR!!

16. Dear God, Please Help Me Forgive Her!

17. And he was Lame in Both his Feet

18. Gods Perfect Plan

19. A Shading Tree {A Mothers Day Special}

20. God Has Not Given Us a Spirit of Fear

21. Why I Wear Dresses Mostly & Link-Up

22. Wednesday in the Word - Luke 15

23. How do you take suggestions?

24. My Family is My Art @ FP

25. Delightful Inadequacy

26. Creation Revealing the Glory of God

27. Serving God in difficult times

28. When words return: a song for Little Angels

29. Trusting God With The Future




Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!