Monday, April 30, 2012

Encourage My Heart Link Up

Welcome back to another, Encourage My Heart Link-Up

Before I get to my favorite posts be sure to snag a copy of "Devotions For the First Few Days" by subscribing or becoming a fan on Facebook.

It will remain free until May 2nd.  Then it will be available in print (woo hoo!) or on Kindle.

So go get your free copy as soon as you link up, and be sure to let your mom friends know about the freebie.


One of my favorite links last week was my mother's.  She tells the tale of how my beagle escaped and she and my father came to the rescue.  

This post has some awesome ideas of saving money on homeschooling.

This post about avoiding the number 1 cause of divorce, is spot on.

And for some great ideas for service projects be sure to visit this post.
Now it's your turn, link up your encouraging posts.  
I'm not fussy about "rules" but I'd love for you to link back or become a fan as a simple thank you for hosting.















Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!