Thursday, April 5, 2012

Medium and Long Hair Updo

Beauty is a tricky thing sometimes.

We don't want to be vain, and we want true beauty to come from the inside, but.........

There is nothing wrong with wanting to look pretty.

I've been having a bad hair year, and had to chop off a good portion of my length because of a home-straightener disaster.

Now that my hair is finally getting long again I'm experimenting with new hairstyles.

Today I'm sharing over at Bye Bye Beehive how to do a halo braid.

Click here to learn.

By the way you can get the hair bling from Lilla Rose. I've just fallen in love with my flexi-clips : )

Thumbnail

Be sure to visit the new place I'm linking
Pieces of Amy


Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.



Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!