Monday, April 23, 2012

Encourage My Heart Link Party


I am so blessed by everyone who linked up last week.  It encourages my heart to see how God is teaching and working in all of your lives.  I look forward to reading your posts again this week.

These were some of my favorites:

When You're a Leah



Mothering a Special Needs Child

And if you're going through a difficult time right now I encourage you to read my series on Faith and Joy Through Trials:


Posts In This Series


Link up anything encouraging. How-to's, recipes, devotions, whatever : )

I'm not fussy about "link-up" rules, but it would thrill my heart if you'd link back here, copy my button, or become a fan on facebook.



Will you learn along with me? Let's encourage one another.
I'd love for you to sign up for e-mail updates or follow me on Facebook.
And to see the lovely places where I link click here.  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!