Monday, February 20, 2012

Ideas From Pintrest to Keep my Kids Busy








[This post has been a booger to format, all I want to do is share a few pictures from pintrest and blogger goes crazy on me!!!!  I'm done messing with pictures and alignments!  Hope you enjoy the ideas to keep little ones busy, the sources are at the bottom.  I'm done blogging for now before I start pulling my hair out.]

We've started a drawer of Activity bags for table time.  Unfortunately most of these are strewn about our basement at the moment.
I love this idea, I'll be keeping an eye open for a tension rod when I go to thrift stores.
I had a friend tell me about this one, I can't wait to try it on the next yucky day.


And the same friend told me about this idea, and she says her girls love it.









Source: teachpreschool.org via Kasey on Pinterest

Source: moneysavingmom.com via Kasey on Pinterest


   Source: cuegly.blogspot.com via Kasey on Pinterest




To stay up to date, and have access to my free e-book  Subscribe or  Like Lessons from Ivy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!