Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Trusting God With Family Size Part II

You Can Read my original post here.

11 months ago my husband and I found out we were expecting, again, barely 6 months after giving birth to my second daughter.

Talk about overwhelming, I didn't think I was ready to have another baby so soon, but we were happy.

Unfortunately this happiness was short lived and we had another miscarriage.

God however blessed us with another pregnancy soon after, who is now our precious baby boy.

Our three children are very close in age, my oldest just turned three last month.  Some would say we planned poorly, others would just say that we're crazy.

I would say we are most blessed.

Yes things will get overwhelming, the house will get messy, the little ones will throw tantrums, my plans have changed, my husband's schooling is going much slower than we hoped, and our ministries at church are less of a priority, but (and this is a big but) we are tremendously blessed.


There are three precious souls in our care, three children who bring us such joy, and if we would have used any form of "control" none of them would be here, because each of our children were conceived at what the world would have considered poor timing, but not God.

God's plans are greater than ours and we're thrilled to be a part of them.


Have you heard about my free e-book for Mom's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!