Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Can I ask for Some Prayer?

One of the most powerful things we can do as homemakers is take time to pray.  I'd like to ask you to take a moment and pray today for my church's ministry, it would be greatly appreciated if you do.  Just imagine one minute in prayer could literally make an eternal difference for someone, read on to see why.

The most important choice anyone on this planet can make is where to spend eternity.  Our church in conjunction with a few others is taking the gospel to several fairs in 3 different states this summer!  It's an exciting time as we get to see God's hand working and people literally clamoring to find out how to go to heaven.
Box #1.jpg
The Passersby look in a box with the question,
 "If you were to die today are you 100% sure you would go to heaven"

Box #2.jpg
If they think they know the answer they look in this box

Along the Midway

All the people in the tent are those who
wanted to know for sure that they could go to heaven.

Outside the tent

It's surprising how busy things can get at times, but God's hand is in this, so I guess it shouldn't be.

Man's logic says people won't stop at a silly little box when we're right around the corner from the elephants, the circus, and the bunny barn.  What's funny though is people want to know, they want to know for sure how they can go to heaven.  One year we had a middle eastern woman literally begging her husband to let her find out how she could go to heaven (he never consented, I still pray for her).

We need your prayers, 120 have come to know salvation in our first day of ministry this year! That's not us working it's God, and I can only imagine how blessed the fairs will be this summer if Christians from around the nation are lifting all our workers up in prayer.

If you can take a minute please pray for:

Our workers, health, and safety in high heat

That God prepares the hearts of those who need his gospel so they will respond

That God brings salvation to more people than we can possibly
 imagine so that it is His name who gets the glory and not ours.

Also pray for anyone reading this post, that might not know if they would go to heaven, pray that they will make their decision today so they can have peace for all eternity.

A simple prayer can make all the difference for someone, and I appreciate every simple prayer that is said.


When you get right down to it, knowing for sure that you can go to heaven isn't a terribly complicated thing, if you're not 100% sure please read on so you can be.

HOW CAN I BE SURE CHRIST IS IN MY HEART and I CAN GO TO HEAVEN WHEN I DIE?
Christ died for our sins and wants to save everyone (2 Peter 3:9). However, God will not force His salvation on anyone; a person must ASK God to be saved. At the moment we do, Jesus comes into our heart, forgives our sins and saves our soul. We become a child of God (John 1:12), a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17) and our name is written in the Book of Life (Revelation 21:27).

From what does Jesus save us?
   From our sins, (Mark 2:1-11, Matthew 26:28, 1 John 1:7).

What is sin?    Sin is any thing that displeases God (1 John 3:4).
Who has sinned?  “All have sinned…” (Romans 3:10, 23).
What is the penalty for sin?   Eternal or Spiritual death [Hell]. (Romans 6:23).
How can someone be saved from this death? They can be saved from eternal death by accepting Jesus as their Savior, (Acts 16:31).
How do you ask? By FAITH, call upon God, confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead and you will be saved. (Romans 10:9, 13).

If you would like to ask Jesus into your heart right now just say the following prayer:

Dear Lord, I know that I am a sinner.  I believe that Jesus died for my sins in my place.  I believe that he rose from the dead and I ask him to come into my heart and cleanse me from my sins.  Thank you for saving me.  Amen.
If you said that prayer just now - you can be 100% sure you will go to heaven when the time comes.  Go to our guestbook and let us know that you have accepted Jesus as your personal savior.  We would like to rejoice with you!


If you are interested in partnering with our ministry next summer please e-mail me at joyfulkasey at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when commenting, I don't mind differing views but all mean spirited and hateful comments get the ax!