I am so grateful for being able to stay at home. God's providence amazes me in this area and there is no question in my mind he desires me to be at home in order to be the best wife and mother possible. Because I stay at home there are so many things I'm able to do that I wouldn't if I were working. I certainly understand that there are situations where Mom, just has to work, I'm certainly not judging, just sharing the blessing of staying home from my perspective.
-My devotional and prayer life isn't cut short because I'm rushing around.
-I'm able to keep a clean house without the chaos of clutter.
- I get to be a part of my children's firsts, not a day care worker.
- I can provide my family home cooked meals every night.
- My children get my best time, not burnt out time.
- I'm able to take time for myself during the day.
- My husband and I aren't on opposite schedules, so our marriage doesn't suffer from lack of time together.
- I have time to be my husband's girl-friend
-I can volunteer time to my church on Sunday's because I'm not frazzled.
- I can call family members during the week to bless them and be blessed.
I certainly don't intend to say that someone is a bad parent or wife if they choose to work full or part time. However, in my family just being home provides more to my marriage and children than a second income ever could. Of course we've had to make sacrifices, but the benefits far out-weigh them. I'm so blessed to say being a mother and wife is my full time job, it brings my family and me joy that I simply can't describe.
Feel free to link-up a Thanksgiving post here, I'll be having a link-up every Sunday.
I'm linking up at Making Your Home Sing Monday's, http://maryjoy-lifemoments.blogspot.com/ and Marriage Monday's
Picture From Freefoto.com